Donald Spoth Farm & Greenhouse
Opening May 1, 2020
Nothing is more important to us than your safety.
We've been emergency first responders for over 40 years, and we know what it takes to keep people safe during difficult times. The safety of our customers and employees is always our top priority, so we are taking a number of precautions to minimize risk for our visitors. These steps will include:
- Building plexiglass barriers between customers and employees.
- Making changes regarding traffic flow, including one-way traffic through the greenhouse and specified entry and exit points.
- Creating more aisle space to ensure customers maintain appropriate social distance.
- Sanitizing shopping cart handles between customers.
- Cash-out procedure that minimizes physical contact between customers and employees.
Per New York State executive order we require that all customers wear face masks inside the greenhouse. Our employees will be wearing face masks for your protection as well.
Additionally, please note that we will not be offering a curbside pickup service. Due to the immense variety of plants and colors we have to offer, as well as the individuality of the gardening experience, it is not feasible to provide curbside shopping. Simply put, no two plants are the same.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update this page accordingly.
See you in May,
The Spoth Family